Saturday, May 13, 2006

Plastic People - EP1

A couple of months ago, I downloaded a couple of songs from Plastic People's official site, and fell in love with their mellow, dreamy sound. Then, of course, Anna the Korean music expert had Plastic People's "Travelling in the Blue" 2004 EP and debut album "Songbags of the Plastic People," and they are lovely. Thanks again Anna! What will I do without you :o)

Yesterday, I finally found Plastic People's first EP "EP1," and if I remembered correctly, Anna was looking for it at that time. So this is for you Anna! (if you haven't found it already) Plastic People is a Korean duo that makes relaxing acoustic dream pop music. Both 윤주미 (Kim Min Gyoo) and 김민규's (Yoon Joo Mi) voices are so dreamy & nice. I love every song on this EP.

http://www.plasticpeople.wo.to/

Sample EP - EP1
01 무서운 이야기
02 흔히 있는 일
03 오후 3시 (Acoustic Ver.)
04 여백
05 고양이 2

2 comments:

helikoppter said...

Thank you so much ^__^

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or are the downloading links not working?
Nonetheless, I love this band. I will most likely buy their albums on iTunes.