Sunday, January 15, 2006

Cheer Chen goodies @ youtube.com

I was yet again, looking for more Cheer Chen MVs, and so I did a search at youtube.com *_^

So many goodies came up!

Cheer MVs:

Self
Rocker girl!



九份的咖啡店
Mellow


Others:

Cheer Chen's Rock Concert Pt. I
After the release of her recent album "A Fabulous Adventure," Cheer held a concert in Taiwan. On her second & last show, after two encores... people still kept on clapping... What will Cheer do?



Cheer Chen's Rock Concert Pt. II
Sing again of course! ^_^


最初的起点 (The Very Beginning - Da Da Da Version)
Behind the scenes of Cheer & her band @ her HK concert - some taken by Cheer herself ^_^


Cheer Chen singing "吉他手 (Guitarist)" live
I love when Cheer let her audience sing the "Wo ai ni (I love you)" part ^_^


Why she wrote "A Fabulous Adventure"
I'm too lazy to translate now :P But she's talks about how she already wrote the song "A Fabulous Adventure" 8 years ago & it didn't really fit with her other albums until now (on her new album). She said the song talks about not wanting to go on with life alone. Life is only a fabulous adventure when you're with someone you trust/believe in/nice/funny (ok maybe I added some qualities). Oops, I think I just translated the whole thing :P



Concert @ Tainan University Clip I



Concert @ Tainan University Clip II



Concert @ Tainan University Clip III



Concert @ Tainan University Clip IV



Concert @ Tainan University V



All Credits goes to their original uploaders

By the way, has any of you guys/girls realized that my long term goal for writing this blog is to convert all of you into Cheer Chen maniacs?

4 comments:

'z1 said...

thanks for sharing the goodies! you've converted me :D

漪漪 said...

yay! success! happiness! ^_^

nekromaniak said...

thanks for the vids!

Anonymous said...

cheer chen rocks so much
she sounds even better live :D